Substitute Teacher from Planet X Chapter 5 Page 15
Today features the death of Albert the Alien!
On stage, anyway. Albert gave a very convincing performance, but wait – it looks like Wally is about to deviate from the script here. In the play, Romeo doesn’t get kidnapped by Tybault. What could Wally be up to here? We’ll find out on Friday in the next Albert the Alien!
The Kickstarter campaign to fund Albert the Alien Volume 1: New in School as a graphic novel is 60% completed, and we have another 13 days to make the remaining 40%! Together we can totally do this! Please check it out, pledge today (the popular reward levels are disappearing quickly), and help spread the word by telling all your friends and family about the project! Together we can make an amazing graphic novel filled with the webcomic series we all enjoy, as well as a ton of bonus content only available in this exclusive print edition!
Please pledge today!